If you are planning to tie the knot in 2020, there is much to consider, and the honeymoon is a big part of any wedding and should provide the perfect backdrop for the newly-weds to celebrate their union. Of course, one has to take one’s partner into consideration when thinking honeymoon venues, but if she is a beach person like yourself, here are a few of the best beach honeymoon hotspots.
- The Maldives – The ultimate in 5-star ocean luxury, it’s no surprise that the Maldives Islands are top of the list for romantic couples, with stunning accommodation floating on crystal clear water, plus you can have your very own butler to mix cocktails. Yes, it is costly, but it isn’t every day that you get married, and there are some great deals to be had with last-minute cancellations if you search online.
- Phi Phi Island – A short distance from the Thai town of Phuket, Phi Phi was the home to the movie ‘The Beach’, and an affordable Phi Phi resort with sea view is only a Google search away. If you love scuba diving or snorkelling, Phi Phi is the ideal place to base your honeymoon, with picturesque sunrises and sunsets as you and your partner take long beach walks.
- African Safari – Namibia is the new safari destination, as the Big 5 can be seen when you book a luxury safari in Namibia, and with prices much lower than Kenya, you will enjoy a luxury safari for an affordable cost. Simply search online for all-inclusive honeymoon safaris and you will be surprised at the options, and there’s nothing more romantic than the African wilderness.
- Luxury Yacht – If the budget stretches that far, why not charter a luxury yacht for you and your partner to explore a tropical paradise? You could hold the reception on the yacht and when your guests depart, you set off for the holiday of a lifetime with a professional crew who are dedicated to making the experience one to remember forever.
- Caribbean Cruise – Not the cheapest of honeymoons, but a Caribbean cruise would be the very best way to celebrate your union. There are always cruise ships heading for the Caribbean islands, plus they have honeymoon specials.
All of the above are great ideas for an unforgettable honeymoon, and once booked, you and your partner can look forward to an amazing start to married life.